integer on Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:25:37 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ ZI:LVA:Z

>Att.: Netochka Nezvonova
>
>Ref.: Invitation to participate in    digital design exhibition organised by
////// de Disseny ESDI and the ........

>Dear Netochka Nezvonova,

!ez pl!!!!z

>Inside the framework of the VI International Design ...............
....... digital design exhibition, which will be held between May the 10th and June the 8th

>The aim of this exhibition is to explore, ..........

>We have visited you .........
>establish a link with you ...... You can send the authorisation by e-mail
>..........together with a brief description (2-3 lines) of the >web or its philosophy.

allo

authorization granted.

des|en|kription:

        do you tears taste as mine +?

        >Does it matter?

        yes.

        >do you tears taste as mine +?

                                          DDDDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DD8OSS%%%%SSO8DD
                                     DD del!c!ouz 8DD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                          DDDDDD

        zurv!vl ov dze pret!ezt.

is that more than 2-3 lines +?
very well. here is a solution

        - fill vase with warm water. jump in. wash face gently.

>We are preparing a hand program for the exhibition, which will reflect your participation (author, title of the work and a brief description or it). We also will spread the event and selection in our web page. Once the exhibition is over, NETáfora v.3 will still be present in MECAD's web and we will also establish the direct links with the works to make easy the access to the interested.
>

>In order to send you the program and some information about the exhibition,
>please let us know your post address.

Netochka Nezvanova
Stichting STEIM
Achtergracht 19
1017 WL Amsterdam
Netherlands

>Should you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us. You can also visit
>
>We would like very much to count with your participation in this exhibition.
>Thanking in advance for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
>
>Yours sincerely,

Likewise,

Amicalement. NN

my cells match with your eye(s)
my cells match with your I

//  _____++ 1001 zna!l trazez

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!