ebalkan on Sat, 21 Apr 2001 00:18:07 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Canceling the project

Dear Madame/Sir,

Inspite our sincere wishes and serious intents to continue with
producing the weekly briefings, to provide you with information
about the current situation in our country, we have to cancel the
realization of this idea, due to the very low number of interested
clients, which makes our project non-feasible.
We deeply apologize for this inconvenience and we hope that you
will stay open for co-operation on any other projects that may
occur in future.
Thank you for your support and being with us throw the crisis in our
country.

With kindest regards,
Euro-Balkan Staff