info on 19 Apr 2001 16:33:27 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Hi Friend,

this is your friend Peter Lai.

I just wanted to let you know about a great new
Internet program called E-Mail Pays U! They pay you
for simply reading email! To make it even better they
will give you $10 just to join up. E-Mail Pays U will
even pay you when your friends and family read e-mail!

I know you'd like to earn some easy extra cash for free!!
It doesn't get any easier than this.
signing up for FREE and earn a quick $10!!

http://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?plai100

Join today and earn a FREE $10! E-mail Pays U
is totally free, privacy-protected and the money is real!

Best of luck,
Peter Lai