integer on 17 Apr 2001 19:18:12 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Re: sonar 01

>  hola nn
>
>  espero todo bien.
>
>  /
>
>  how is yr selection 4 sonar ?
>
>  we need a list of works + text for the 18th of April (mercredi)
>

>  /
>
>  watch out 4 the retroyou presentation in bologna ...

)

@ sonar nn will be a vase. !ez pl!!!!!z
= 1st layer = nn story ov ost.europa fotoz.
= 2nd layer = nn story written in ice cubes.

me:7+ m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd layer melts = softens 1st layer \\ krvava gruda. plodna zemlja.
+ waters m!!!!!!!!!!

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - !nundaz!e publ!ka++
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

            splash

                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l                                                 l
                              l                  l                                                     l
                             l                 l                                                         l
                            l                l                                                             l
                           l               l                                                                 l
                          l              l                                                                     l
                         l             l                                                                         l
                        l            l                                                                             l
                       l           l                                                                                 l
                      l          l                                                                                     l
                     l         l                                                                                         l
                    l        l                                                                                             l
                   l       l                                                                                                 l
                  l      l                                                                                                     l
                 l     l                                                                                                         l
                l    l                                                                                                             l
               l   l                                                                                                                 l
              l  l                                                                                                                     l
               l   l                                                                                                                 l
                l    l                                                                                                             l
                 l     l                                                                                                         l
                  l      l                                                                                                     l
                   l       l                                                                                                 l
                    l        l                                                                                             l
                     l         l                                                                                         l
                      l          l                                                                                     l
                       l           l                                                                                 l
                        l            l                                                                             l
                         l             l                                                                         l
                          l              l                                                                     l
                           l               l                                                                 l
                            l                l                                                             l
                             l                 l                                                         l
                              l                  l                                                     l
                               l                   l                                                 l
                                l                    l                                             l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                        l                            l             l
                                         l                             l         l
                                          l                              l     l