ebalkan on 13 Apr 2001 18:37:30 -0000

[Nettime-bold] postponed deadline

Dear friends,

In order to improve activities concerning the further
dissemination of information about present political situation in
Macedona, institute “Euro-Balkan” has intention to edit a Weekly
briefing.
As we informed you, the subscription for this e-mail weekly
bulletin is $ 60 per year. Some of institute’s clients have already
confirmed their interest to subscribe.
For those who are still reconsidering this possibility, “Euro-
Balkan” postponed the deadline for confirmation until April 19th, 2001.
We are expecting your suggestions, as well.
Thank you!
 For those who are celebrating: Happy Easter holidays!

Sincerely,
Jovan Donev,
Executive manager,
		“Euro-Balkan”