Nmherman on 5 Apr 2001 15:25:16 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Collaborative Research into Electronic Art Memes

In a message dated 4/5/2001 12:40:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
fluxis@mediaone.net writes:

> - dispersed and multi interpretable experience

Frankly I think this is a great step forward by c.r.e.a.m.  I had never
realized the importance of this important factor before, and neither had Brad
Brace or anyone else for that matter, much less Briggs Seekins.  Now I know
why Pat Lichty said I had ruined Rhizome for him:  I had forgotten the recipe
for dispersed and multi interpretable experience.  God forgive me.  By way of
repention, I have formed my own legion of c.r.'s:  collaborative researches
to you who neglect to read the best pretige-enhancing newslists.

c.r.a.p.--collaborative research about perception
g.o.o.f.t.r.o.o.p.--gathering of observers for the resurrection of oligarchic
platitudes
c.r.u.d.--collaborative research und digitality
c.r.a.w.d.a.d.--collaborative research on anti-writing for digital age dimwits
c.r.a.b.s.--collaborative research on amsterdam bitches who sleep around

This list of cutting-edge-prestigious cr's will be a "bridge", thank god for
this bridge I don't know how I ever got along without it before, between
incestuous artworld shills and the pennies-and-pie cockmasters who work for
museums and other sleazy, scratch-and-sniff-mine-I'll-scratch-and-sniff-yours
groups with buildings.

Fuck 'em all,

Max Orwell
Collaborative Research on Computer Kite-Flying
http://www.shitabuckapoundmailedfresh.tits