integer on 2 Apr 2001 00:03:48 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ klone.m!

"Aaron Boyle" <djbeelzebub@hotmail.com>

               nn l!kez ur name dj b!lz!!!!!bub

>mor l!p zerv!sz 4rom dze korporat fasc!zt zerfz

abov uaz not !n rezponsz 2 u +?

>I am fully aware

abov uaz not !n rezponsz 2 u +?

>of the subject matter of what I wrote,

are you fully aware of the subjekt matter of what i wrote a +?

>and I know that you

it wasn't i. it was i22!!!!

>are also aware of them.

proov !t!!!!!

>If this is an attempt to misdirect

> vr!!!endl!.nn - moral! d!zor!ent!ng u. ! lv+++ dzat.

>or skew what I
>clearly expressed (which did not address cloning),

mon petit hercules - i adreszd klon!ng.

>then I only assume that
>you do so because you cannot articulate an argument.

zkrrrrrr. + prktl zku!nt. r u traaa!ng 2 !nzult m! +?

>If this is your way of indicating that you would prefer a conversation about
>cloning then I will indulge you.

! prfr u peel 01 tomato. trvrsz 2 dze floor 2uardz 01 cap!nel! floor m!ror
+ let ur zk!n _;L!!DSg!!cIW"!A"p!! tazte dze tomato

>A. R. Boyle

-n.n-

Feel,
    beautifully.

  !<B0><B0>

    a    n
         d    a    a    !
                        <B0>
                        <B0>
                                  .
http://www.pandaa.org

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - open handz. kloze handz.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST  - inconfondibile - opera ciclopica
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478