Phonet][r][ix on 12 Mar 2001 03:33:19 -0000

Re: [Nettime-bold] An open letter to nettime

At 05:23 PM 11/03/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Please stop censoring posts.
>
>Thank you
>
>Is nettime censoring your posts?
>
> Please forward your incidences of censored nettime mail to me for
>perusal/compilation from the past months and 2000. I want to find out
>the extent of this.
>
>Thanks
>
>T.

T,

2 many 2 count........
][n.cluding a 4ward of a post and my response 4m another list; only the
n.nitial post was chosen for moderator n.clusion, though the point was my
response.][

][i was serious in my last post. is amusing 2 note that now that nn has
been her.storically ratified via a transmediale prize, so her posts r now
deemed worthy of n][ettime-1][.clusion][.

][obviously, her posts shood have *alwaze* been posted via nettime-1. only
when she was hierarchically rubber-acceptably-stamped was she proven
valid/serious/acceptable 2 be posted on the great nettime list][.

cheerz,
][mez][
][e.turn.all winner of only sub-rated nuanced ][non-acceptable][ sets][.

    net.wurk][.Phonet][r][ix][
          n.sert no here xXXx
                   +
    www.hotkey.net.au/~netwurker