Tetsuya OZAKI on 8 Mar 2001 15:50:45 -0000

[Nettime-bold] R E A L T O K Y O vol.17

Hello everybody, (sorry for any cross-postings)

I've just updated the web magazine REALTOKYO!

'Never miss an event again'

With a single mouseclick, save information on films, concerts, plays,
exhibitions, and clubs to your own personal web scheduler.

The 17th issue of the REALTOKYO web magazine is now on the web.
Check it out at: http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O
_____09_03_2001_Fri_vol.17___________ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks:
     The Beatles' Project for the New Century
     Recommended by Miyanaga Masataka
(2) Present of the Week:
     Invitation to the preview of 'RUSH !' and many others!

This week RT Recommends:
cinema+stage+music+art+design+others = 50 articles
including 17 new articles! Check them out!
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks
The Beatles' Project for the New Century
about the film "A Hard Day's Night"

Recommended by Miyanaga Masataka

'Chaaannn'... the abrupt and unmistakable guitar sound of the
beginning of the theme song reverberates in the air.  It sounds
so much stronger than before.  I was convinced that they purposely
decided to do it.  I'll explain what I was convinced about...

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/4weeks/0021-miyanaga.htm

(2) Present of the Week

We've prepared lots of presents!  Send in your name!  Be aware
that each present has a different closing date.
Instead of announcing the winners we just send them their prize.

(* is new!)
*Invitation to the preview of 'RUSH !'
*Invitation to the preview of 'Mighty children creates the new era 2001'
*Invitation to the preview of 'LIES'
* 'LIES' press sheet
Tickets of 'CHINESE DINNER'
Olympus's Sound Object presented by ScanTalk Club
Invitation to the preview of 'American Psycho'
'Ratcatcher' catalogue
Special goods of 'Ed and Ellis in Tokyo'
REALTOKYO stickers (ten per set)

To apply and for further information, please contact:
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/present/present.htm

Please send your ideas and opinions to info@realtokyo.co.jp.
Three users who send us mail will be chosen to receive a little gift

---PR---------------------------------------------------------------
ad@realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad@realtokyo.co.jp>
REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to put banners in the
website and mail magazine.  Banners will get lots of hits from people
attracted to a website full of catchy information on cinema, art,
music, the theatre and other fun events in town.
Please contact the following email address for dimensions and costs.
info@realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad@realtokyo.co.jp>

Tetsuya OZAKI

Editor in Chief / REALTOKYO

TH Samoncho Bldg. #201
14 Samoncho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
160-0017 Japan
TEL:81(0)3-3356-0353   FAX:81(0)3-3353-6971
ozaki@realtokyo.co.jp
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/