Fil on 8 Mar 2001 09:22:44 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> a pasion for internet statistics

Well!  Geert you could have done it yourself: I asked Laurent Jesover,
"webmaster of Attac", about this. His answer is that this compilation of
facts and numbers is published on discussion lists, not on the weekly 'grain
de sable', and is aimed at giving to the international crowd of Attac
activists a sense of who's doing what, what kind of acxtivities there are on
the lists -- because no one, I guess, could follow each and every Attac
mailing-list: I've tried once, at the very beginning :)

(As you can see I'm reading nettime with 2 months delay, so reading
Attac-lists was indeed not for me.)

-- Fil
% L'Autre portail: http://rezo.net/
% Free-portal for the French-speaking indy web.

@ geert lovink (geert@xs4all.nl) :