Nmherman on 5 Mar 2001 02:34:05 -0000

[Nettime-bold] http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/Archive2000.html

++

This is merely a hello message to everyone receiving this email by Max Herman.

I have recently heard that Plato has been seriously misinterpreted by the
academic philosophical community, in favor of Aristotle.  This problem is
explained in a new book by the Platonist faculty at the University of
Wisconsin at Madison.  Hence Aristotelianism suffers in manifest regard.

Anyone watch the Simpson's, where Homer goes on his hunger strike, says he
has "Christ-like" sensations?  Duff Man even falls in on the side of the
winner.  Then we hear "the Mayor of Albequerque."

So, by interpretation alone, we must write to the Mayor of Albeqerque and ask
to "Tell the Truth About the Video."  I'll send him a free copy of the Genius
2000 Video First Edition, discussed but not sold at
www.geocities.com/genius-2000.

Chris Carter will be receiving one soon; Howard Zinn already has.  So has
Steve Dietz of the Walkerart.org, but he simply refuses to comment.  At all.

Also:  It has come to my attention that certain of my online art has been
declared "inappropriate content" in at least one instance.  I recommend that
all those with an interest in preserving Network content save as many url
files and emails as they are able.

But I think the lessons of the Simpsons tonight are obvious and easily saved
by the Mayor of Albequerque giving hs opinion on the First Edition.  It is a
perfect instance of Plato's superiority to Aristotelian convention.

Down with Aristotle, the Architect of Convention!

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000