Grethe & Hjørdis on 26 Feb 2001 13:35:06 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> In Defence of Cultural Studies/a break withBourdieu

Honoured lecturers and professors on nettime.

(Yes, you with all your eyeballs united)

Why not take the week off and read "Homo Academicus" by Pierre Bourdieu
before continuing this debate? Or "Méditations pascaliennes"? I kinda liked
those books.

Might not do you any good, might do.

In any case. I've been excommunicating myself for a while.

You've lost me. Not that it make any difference to any of us, really.

G.Melby

Post grad. Stud. Grethe Melby
Departement of Media Studies
University of Bergen
Norway

"I'M GOOD HAMLET GIVE ME A CAUSE FOR GRIEF
AH THE WHOLE GLOBE FOR A REAL SORROW"

Heiner Müller - Die Hamletmaschine