J.M.G on 26 Feb 2001 03:29:59 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Anyone know of a good source - documenting the no. of websites?

If anyone knows of a good scource of figures on the number of websites
currently in existnce could they please let me know.  Also figures on the
expansion of the Net universe would be handy too!

- Jay

"We're stripped of human dignity, forced to live in poverty, cuz in this
land of the free our freedom is all fake.  We're wage slaves to the the
company, land slaves to the property and tax slaves to the economy of the
capitalist state." - Pinhead Gunpower