<> on 24 Feb 2001 03:56:14 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Title:

Top MP3 Downloads - (Downloads)

By iCraveMP3

NextCard Visa: As low as 2.99% Intro APR!

NextCard(R) Visa(R) is the best credit card you'll find,
period. We're the only credit card company that will tailor
an offer specifically for you with APRs as low as
2.99% Intro and 9.99% Ongoing. Then, you can transfer
balances with one click to start saving money right NOW.

Why waste time with those other credit companies? NextCard
offers 100% safe online shopping, 1-click bill payment, and
24-hour online account management. Don't wait, apply now
and get approval decisions in 30 seconds or less. The
choice is clear.

Click here to apply for a NextCard now!

NextCard is loaded with 8 Internet benefits that will save
you time and money:
* Personalized rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR
* NO Annual Fee
* Rewards Points towards FREE travel or merchandise for
every dollar spent with your NextCard Visa
* 100% Safe Shopping Pledge(SM)
* Online balance transfers - start saving money right now
* GoShopping!(SM) - find the best merchants and the lowest
prices anywhere on the Web
* 24-hour online account management
* PictureCard(SM) - personalize your NextCard with your
favorite picture.

  Webmasters Want To Make Easy Money On The Net?  Click Here

!!! Important !!!

This is not SPAM!, we are just demonstrating how easy your e-mail address was to find using any simple E-Mail leecher, If you would like to fix this problem we recommend this website,

http://www.icravecash.com/protectme

It will turn your current e-mail address from you@server.com to this icravecash.com/cgi-bin/protect.cgi?you  This will make it virtually impossible for any spam programs to get your e-mail address off of your website, features include domain selection, this will allow you to enter the only websites that can have access to your e-mail address, more...