Nmherman on 16 Feb 2001 18:45:05 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> a correspondance with nike

++

Geert:

This correspondence was originally posted on my list.  It was written by a
friend of a student of Briggs Seekins, who teaches poetry at the University
of Southern Maine and is writing a biography of me.  You seem to like what us
Genius-2000 types do but you hate the word Genius-2000 and have not supported
my right to post to nettime.  What the fuck is up?  You're acting like the
only competent arbiter of taste and it pisses me off.  Placating me is easy:
write a review of my website and post it to nettime.

Best,

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000