solutions on 30 Jan 2001 22:35:47 -0000

[Nettime-bold] GUARANTEED way to quickly have EXCELLENT CREDIT!!

$$$  GUARANTEED WAY TO INSTANTLY HAVE EXCELLENT CREDIT!   $$$

Dear Friend,

Give yourself the ADVANTAGE of enjoying life more with EXCELLENT CREDIT!!
Over the past 8 years I have perfected a system called the Proven Credit
Advantage Program. It's a guaranteed way for legally getting an excellent
credit rating almost instantly. Here's how:

If you have bad credit you will simply go through my easy 5 step program
to quickly get a new, legal, unblemished credit file and establish Excellent
Credit. If you don't have bad credit, but want to make your existing credit
EXCELLENT, we will go straight to STEP 5.

Step 1 -
Because no two people in the United States have the same Social Security
Number, Banks and Creditors access your credit file almost entirely by your SS#.
You will not want to change your Social Security Number because it is extremely
difficult to do so and you need it for your Employment, Taxes and Social
Security Benefits. The FEDERAL PRIVACY ACT OF 1974 clearly states that only
the Government and your employer can force you to use your SS#. Because of this
law you are allowed to legally use another 9 digit number to use in place of
your Social Security # on credit applications.

The first day you become our client, you will receive your own number through
the Employer Identification Number Program. You will need us for this because
95% of all Employer Identification Numbers, although 9 digits, do not look
anything like Social Security Numbers and cannot be used on credit applications.
We will legally get you an Employer Identification Number that fits in the same
range of Social Numbers in use today. Because the Federal Laws do not require
you to give your SS# to anyone besides your Employer and the Government, you
can now legally use this number in place of your SS# on credit applications.
Remember, your new number will only be used for new credit.

Step 2 -
No two people with the same name have the same mailing address, so you will need
to obtain a new mailing address for use on your new credit file. A friend,
relative or mailbox address in your area will be perfect.

Step 3 -
No two people with the same name have the same telephone numbers, so you will
also need a new telephone number for use on your new credit file. A friend,
relative, voice mail or pager will again work perfectly.

Step 4 -
With your new Social Security number, new address and new telephone number we
will open your new credit file. It will now be totally impossible for any
creditor to know anything about your past credit history.

Step 5-
To guarantee that you will quickly have EXCELLENT CREDIT, we will assist you
in instantly adding UNLIMITED positive information to your credit file. This is an
unknown way of adding real accounts to your new credit file to give you an
Excellent Credit Rating in less than 30 days. As you know, the more positive
information on your credit file, the more money banks will lend you. Countless
clients of ours have credit lines over $100,000 because of our Proven Credit
Advantage Program!

When we are finished you will receive a copy of your credit file proving that you
now have excellent credit! This will take less than 30 days. You will now
be able to easily qualify for ANY credit you apply for! To be on the road to
EXCELLENT CREDIT simply send us your name, complete mailing address including
zip code and telephone number (optional), along with a check or money order
payable to American Financial Services Inc. for $29.95.

Send to:
American Financial Services Inc.
Attn: Mike Robbins
311 N. Robertson Blvd.
Suite 625
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

All necessary paperwork along with a telephone number to contact us for
assistance will be priority mailed to you within 3 business days.

   $$$$ RISK FREE DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!  $$$$

My Proven Credit Advantage Program unconditionally guarantees you will qualify
for personal loans, business loans, credit cards, auto loans, home loans and any
other credit you apply for!

If you are not able to qualify for credit after using my program, simply
return your Proven Credit Advantage Program along with your denial letter and
your $29.95 investment will be refunded DOUBLE! That's a $59.90 refund if this
doesn't work like I say!

I make this guarantee to you because the Proven Credit Advantage Program has
already helped over 15,000 people just like you. I KNOW it works - all you need
to do is sign up TODAY! I truly look forward to making you another SATISFIED CLIENT!!
Yes! I deserve excellent credit. Please enroll me in the Proven Credit Advantage
Program. Enclosed is my check/money order for $29.95. The following information
is for our records only and does not need to be your new credit file information.

First Name______________________________

Telephone(optional)______________________

If you would prefer to download your Proven Credit Advantage Program, include your
e-mail address below and we will e-mail you a download location upon receipt of
your order.

Send $29.95 to: