Bulgarian ART on 27 Jan 2001 20:58:07 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Bulgarian ART

Dear ,

We apologize for the troubling you.
We are Bulgarian art gallery and we would like to make new contacts with
other art galleries and people which have interest to our art.
Our e-mail is open for any questions and offers.
A part of contemporary Bulgarian art you could see on our WWW page, which we
will gradually widen.
If you have some free time please, welcome to
http://bulgarianart.tripod.com

If you have WWW page and you would like to be include in our "link page",
also  in our weekly e-mail bulletin, please fill in the form :
http://bulgarianart.tripod.com/link.htm

Faithfully yours,
Gabriel Panev