integer on 24 Jan 2001 23:27:22 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ u UANT 2 cuUt.coOpy.paAste +?

he no coward is i tell you.

!s!s - ! m ur namelesz enem! + nobod!z lvr. [my flaw is NATURE's flaw]
`scheherazade = pre-computer nn` [ekslnt - 1001 zm!lz++]

++

Dear Mr. Zicarelli:

I have gotten to know nn's work through her email only.  However, I am
convinced of her integrity and ability and I would appreciate it if you
would stop interfering with her success and growing reputation in any
way.  I believe her when she says you are behaving badly, so please
stop.

Sincerely,

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000

++

Dear Mr. Puig:

I have learned that Cycling74, whom you assist in distributing their
software products, has for some time been engaged in unethical actions
toward Netochka Nezvanova.  These include disparagement of her
reputation and illegal use of her own software programs.  She is also
demonized frequently in an attempt to discredit her valid protests.
Please take all possible action to end this state of affairs
immediately, lest your own public image suffer by association.

Sincerely,

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-
Netochka Nezvanova      - d!zperz!ng geometr!kl!
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478