Terrence Kosick on 19 Jan 2001 12:16:13 -0000

[Nettime-bold] blood of innocence

Terrence writes;

It was a fatal miscalculation that led me to this place
It was that fateful moment that I made the first mistake
the moment I plunged the knife inside and the blood drew
your life let out , darkness fell across your face

It was a fatal miscalculation that led me to this place
It was the fateful moment that I put fear to hate
the moment I plunged all hope to rest
your life gave me darkness to create
your blood of innocence

It was a fatal miscalculation that led us to this place
It was the fateful moment that we put fear to hate
the moment we plunged all hope to rest
our life gave us darkness to create
our blood of innocence

from the pool of blood of innocence
we became the immortal race

from the pool of blood of innocence
we became the immortal race

from the pool of blood of innocence
we became the immortal race

now we wait for redemption to pay for our crime
the fate of every civilization
the life of darkness from love and fate
a life of repentance is too late to save
the innocent lives wasted in
the fateful life of darkness and hate

artnatural