integer on 19 Jan 2001 03:49:00 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>A somewhat simple example patch that loads a folder of movies, allows you
>to switch movies with the up/down arrow keys, resize the movie window, and
>demonstrates a simple contrast filter operated with the mouse.  And more!
>A handy reference.  You'll need a fairly high-res monitor, since the patch
>takes up a good amount of screen real estate (it's not a good example of
>organizing a patch: I just wanted all guts to be visible).

the patch may be sanitized via 242.axial
1000000000000 times > sanitary + lovelier [ie.competent]

        you -> http://www.eusocial.com/242.axial

         nn - hou do u feel
      patch - much > zan!tar! + refreschd

>ALSO:

ja.

>I want

>to learn more about masks: does anyone have any good example patches
>they can share?  I tried to figure it out with the documentation, and all I
>got was a black screen.

242.film -> 242.mask3 -> 242.film

>(I went to eusocial.com and all I got was this
>lousy tshirt).

dzoze = zee beaut!fl dz!ngz !n beaut!fl data = dze kult!vatd

http://membank.org/dataset/f/n2+o.gif

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - un!vrzL lf+ kode
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478