Shoutmail on 10 Jan 2001 02:24:52 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Welcome To Shoutmail

Title: Shoutmail

Congratulations!

You have activated your Voice Portal account. Now,with your phone-enabled email account you can listen to your email and send voice email messages from any phone and personalize your content, chosen from 1000 topics (email, news, weather, sports and more) .

With this account you receive unlimited usage of Shoutmail's local numbers. find the local number nearest you.
For international access call (707) 222-9366 (toll charges will apply).

Your Username, Phone Access Code and Password are noted below.

Your Username is: activist@londonoffice.com
Your Shoutmail Phone Access Code is: 1183645
Your Shoutmail Password is: 4940

Customize your Shoutmail information and preferences. Customize Now!

Please save this email or print it out for future reference. In the event that you lose your password, this information will be resent to this email address.

Usage of Shoutmail implies acceptance of the Terms of Service Agreement.

If you have any additional questions, please contact us at support@shoutmail.com .