QualitySales on 28 Dec 2000 01:07:56 -0000

[Nettime-bold] $400 PC Technicians Software BLOWOUT!

Dear nettime-l@bbs.thing.net,

Are you a 'for dummies' when it comes to computers and Want to learn?

Think you know alot about computers?

Then This CD-ROM is for YOU!!

The Complete PC Technician Users Guide!!

**********ORDER INFORMATION************
Get This CD-ROM Now

http://pctech.allhere.com

Secure Credit Card Payment!
**********ORDER INFORMATION************

This CD-ROM was developed for both the high-tech and not so high-tech user.  Having problems with your computer (as if anyone doesn't).  Wish you knew how to fix those problems without calling a technician and paying an arm and a leg.

I guarantee this product is for you!  100% Guarantee in fact!  I am completely positive you will learn more about pc's and how to fix yours!

More Than 5,000 customers are happily using this product!  This is the CD the professional technicians use to diagnose your problems!

Easy To Use + Easy To Understand = Easy To Fix!!

**********ORDER INFORMATION************
Get This CD-ROM Now

http://pctech.allhere.com

Secure Credit Card Payment!
**********ORDER INFORMATION************

Most orders ship within 48 hours!!

ORDER FORM for Check/Money Order Payments:
Please send $10.00 to:
PC Tech CD-ROM
2204 Florida Dr.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Name_____________________________________________

Address__________________________________________

City_____________________________________________

State / Zip______________________________________

Phone #: ________________________________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)

Email Address____________________________________

[  ] YES! Please rush my PC Tech CD-ROM.  I
understand I have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and can return
my order for the purchase price at any time.

[  ] DOUBLE YES!  I am ordering before January 31st 2001!
Please include the extra special bonuses!

Note - If ordering outside continental US, please add $2 to S&H

http://pctech.allhere.com
Secure Credit Card Payment!

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Senate this letter is not considered "spam" as long it includes: 1) correct contact information and, 2) a way to be removed from future mailings (see below).
To Remove Yourself From This List: reply to this email with the email
address that you would like removed and the word REMOVE in the subject heading.