integer on 25 Dec 2000 01:46:09 -0000

[Nettime-bold] RE: Re: [music-dsp] what is SMS in audio ?

g l <gml420@ureach.com>  to  "Christopher Weare" <music-dsp@shoko.calarts.edu>

>Hmm, I see what you mean.

ue = all alone

>What I was referring to, however, was

ur.celllz

>the hopes that
>watermarking

ur zent!.m!ntz

>could

make dzm > valuabl

>be used in conjunction with playback
>technologies.

! uant 2 pla! [bak | u!th] ur genez.

>Like a password,

YES PL EASE!!!!!

antvort   [g l <gml420@ureach.com>. bracelet]

>Get your own "800" number
>Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
>http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

>dupswapdrop -- the music-dsp mailing list and website: subscription info,
>FAQ, source code archive, list archive, book reviews, dsp links
>http://shoko.calarts.edu/musicdsp/

antvort   99 prozent ov l!f 4rmz !nfezt!ng d!sz 4rum
avec simply INFERIOR [playbak] + addtl 4ra = emplo!!kkz

korporat fasc!zm macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre! _||-
! uant 2 rent u. ul!ke!tdounot.

   - bra!n make m! 01 sentensz

                                           n      n

                                     n                 e
                           n      n
                                                v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova  - simply SUPERIOR
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com