integer on 24 Nov 2000 00:51:25 -0000

[Nettime-bold] 01 ekxtra NATO>0+55 gl.obal inaugurazie \ korporat bombardment

          \/\  242.multi.m9ndfzzp - du. nato.0+55.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre!

               quo! +?  = jetzt may one load 01 million tracks films
               + process each track independently in realtime \ non-realtime

              "the non-realtime objects prove that there is truly
               nothing you can't do with nato.0+55 -- now i can
               work in high resolution with full-frame rate results.
               it truly renders all other `nonlinear` editing applications
               ultra null"

          \/\  242.multi.m9ndfzzp - du. nato.0+55.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre!

               quo! +?  = jetzt may one load 01 million tracks films
               + process each track independently in realtime \ non-realtime

               does after.defekts do dzat +? ne.
               does finalkut.pro- do dzat +? ne.
               does anything else do dzat +? ne + ultra nej++

               U UANT +? email: I>UANT++@eusocial.com \ sujet = YES PL EASE!!!!
               01 zever!n rout!n macht nn ganz gluckl!ch + fre! +? da+dadada

               -

               z!kl!ng74 - tucking your offspring in = 01 much lovlier routine
                           als trading nn phone numbers + addresses avec psychopaths
                           ncezt paz +?  e=mc^2 + ou!.

               z!kl!ng74 - conversing with your employees apropos lo.tekk msp
                           = 01 much lovlier routine als discussing 01 nn book da +?

               -

               autechre  - i like it + you. konsider distributing it + you.
                           UE UANT++++++++++++++++   may kontakt dekam@node.net
                           if you require 01 server.

               miau-miau - nato.summit about wiring nato fx chains,
                           http://www.miau-miau.com

               euclid    - try my.  i like it. core bombing you.
                           \au + au\

   prev nn urote 2 david zicarelli :

   I'm not intending to imply insult or judgment here but I am
   curious to know in order to be able to respond to your posts in
   an appropriate manner, so please forgive what appears to be,
   but in fact is not intended as, an insulting question: Are you
   stupid?

   i think you are. try me. i like it. you destitute supermarket dressed ape.
   [does that tickle your membranes a +? zkueek. suggestion: kompute firstly -
   i may decide to play table-tennis with you]

    Geniuses are like thunderstorms. They go against the wind,
    terrify people, cleanse the air.  = JETZT DZE ZE!T 4 01 ULTRA ZANITAZIE.
                                      ! l!ke ztep!ng on bugz.

vr!endel!jk.nn

eusocial.com -> superb source for male fascist antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - ! uaz made dzat ua!
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1