susandal on 22 Nov 2000 21:40:57 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Information Is Power !!! *****

Information IS Power!

With this amazing software that is exactly what
you'll have!  And a complete set of Tools to obtain it!!

We have all heard about the vast amounts of information
that an investigator can obtain about an individual.
However, did you know that you too can find out practically
anything about a person and/or business on your own? Armed
with this professional but, easy to use software, you too
can use the same sources that private investigators have
used for years to track, locate, background check or screen
almost anyone.  You'll be amazed at what you can find out
with this software!

WHEN WE SAY TOOLS WE MEAN A COMPLETE SET

Our software provides you with a complete "how to" guide, a
large selection of tools and even databases that will aid you
in just about any type of informational investigation. Not
only does the kit provide you with the sources and tools that
are useful in gathering information on others but it will also
provide you with an organized guide to what each source can
provide and where it's located.

Beware of detective type products (almost always html or text
documents) that claim they will show you how do everything using
the net - They simply cover their claims by providing you with
links to Information Brokers!

Our tools provide an extensive listing of the sources
that are available right on the net and they can even be accessed
right from the program.

The tools not only provide you with a large organized listing
of the sites that are available on the net but, also it provides
a searchable database of all the offline public government sources
that can be found throughout the United States. This database contains
complete contact information, notes on each source and will even print
envelopes addressed to any source that you choose.

NOT JUST INFORMATION - MANY TOOLS

Although the kit is well worth its small price just for the
instructional information, databases and investigative
sources that it provides, it also has many useful investigative
software applications built right into it as well!

You'll be able to Track, Spy, Snoop, Search and use an
Electronic Notebook!

And this is just a small fraction of the overall package!

* Locate People - Find Almost Anyone
* Tap Into Investigative Sources
* Search And Make Use Of Various Government Resources
* Extensive public record sources and Government resources
* Visit Numerous Internet Information Sources
* Know everything there is to know about the Internet underground
and how you can protect yourself
* And Much More!

FAR MORE THAN JUST A REPORT ON DISK
OR HTML DOCUMENT!

Unlike most of the rest of the current internet detective
programs available, this program does not simply provide
you with a text file of resources (usually addresses and
phone numbers). Nor is it simply an HTML Document with
pretty pictures advertised as "software" (create your
own with our Tools!) but rather it is a powerful
WIN95/98 program that provides you with the tools
necessary to locate and use the resources available
on the internet right from the program!

Go through the listings, when you find something that
interests you, click on it and up pops a box with an
informative description about the site.

* Go Directly To A Site
* Create Your Own Link Directories
* Built-In Investigative Databases

OUR SOFTWARE OFFERS FEATURES THAT MAKE
OUR TOOLS A MUST FOR NOVICE AND PROFESSIONAL
INVESTIGATORS ALIKE!

ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE!
You never have to worry about how old the information
is and whether or not it is even valid! Our program is
updated approximately every third month and these updates
are always FREE to anyone who has purchased the program via
our download site!

Our GUARANTEE... You will NOT be disappointed with our software
and to back this up we offer 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!

* * * * * *  Order Today ONLY $24.95  * * * * * *

Fax this EZ Order Form to us at: 1-435-508-5812  [24 hour fax!]

We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover Card & Checks by Fax.

Remember!! We offer an unconditional 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!

***************
EZ Order Form
***************

  _____Yes! I would like to order the DETECTIVE TOOLS for $24.95*
* Upon credit card approval we will immediately email you the
link to download your program!
** Checks require bank clearance, 10 business days.

DATE_____________________________________________________

NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME___________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP___________________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS__________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS_____________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________

Please REPEAT email address:____________________________
* Clearly print your email address! This is how you will
receive your download information!

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD_____AMEX____Discover Card

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD___________________________________________

AMOUNT $____________________

My Signature below authorizes the above amount to be charged
to my credit card or submit a Fax-On-Demand check in the amount
I have specified above.

SIGNATURE:(Required) ________________________

DATE:__________________

** Please note: Software runs on Win 95/98 [sorry no macs or NT].
The program is mostly geared for the U.S. We do not believe it
would be of value to those living elsewhere.

Please fax your order to us at:   1-435-508-5812

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check below
and fax it to our office along with all forms to: 1-435-508-5812

***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES***

PLEASE PASTE YOUR CHECK HERE
AND FAX IT TO US AT:
1-435-508-5812

If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the
original check. We will draft up a new check, with the exact
information from your original check. All checks will be held
for bank clearance.  (10 days)
Make checks payable to: "E-Marketing"

Thank you for your order!

This message was sent by an independent Marketing
Company. To be removed please send a email to:
glitchie@cutey.com and put REMOVE in the
subject line. Thank you!

We apologize for any inconvenience.