integer on 18 Nov 2000 19:49:05 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Programming with n2+0. The Only Distraktiv Arbeit.Macht.Ganz.Glucklich + Frei \\

>Programming with a Paintbrush:
>A Study in the Production Culture of the Moving Image
>
>July, 1999
>
>(An edited version of this essay appears in the next issue of Filmwaves
>no. 12
>This is the very long version...).

und d!sz = !zt dze realt!me verz!on

info.data  - desktop version - http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.zol!z!tron.sit.bin

   http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html
   http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.objektz.html
   http://www.bootsquad.com/nato/nato.html

komentari

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.komentari.html

kode

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.programmez.html

med!a

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.media.html
http://datadouche.web.fm/
http://meta.am/

galla.zpektaklz

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.zpektaklez.html

-
-
-

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - simply SUPERIOR - YES PL EASE!!!
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478