Jeffrey Fisher on 15 Nov 2000 23:57:57 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> I'm an American And I Have a Microsoft Handgun

of course, e.Colt.NET would allow you to simply license WindowsHG-supported
hardware along an ASP model -- an HGP model, perhaps -- on an as-needed basis.
truly distributed firepower recognizing and exploiting the explosive potential
of the networked world.

--
jeff fisher
dilettant