brian carroll on 9 Nov 2000 21:36:41 -0000

[Nettime-bold] correction:

 [moderators: please send this ASAP to the list to
 correct the mistake].

 resending, as i do not want misinformation about my
 political perspective to go uncorrected. the quote
 below attributed to me is _not_ my own. it was
 another person's text put before my message during
 forwarding. someone mistakenly attributed it to me.

 for the record, i did _not_ write this, but it was an
 error caused by someone resending/redirecting my email
 and attributing the quote to me. the quoted text is
 nowhere in my original email to the list, nor have i
 had any private communications with the individual
 prior to receiving this post. please disregard. bc