molly hankwitz on 3 Nov 2000 01:59:16 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Inad Theatre bombed...

Architecture and people being destroyed in the Palestine.

Subject: Inad Theatre Building was bombed!!!!
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:20:35 +0200

    Dear Friends,   Inad Building has been hit.  We do not how  much yet.
People around the theatre are running out of their homes.   Bombing still
continues.   This is to inform you that Inad Theatre Members  have survived
the bombing on 20 October 2000.  Tonight again Beit Jala is  being bombed
right now by tanks from the Israeli settlement, Gilo, opposite  to our
home-town Beit Jala.  Israeli helicopters have also been firing  missiles
for the past 2 hours.  I cannot believe this they are bombing  residential
areas in Beit Jala, Aida Camp, Beit Sahour.  We still do not  have news
about casualties or damages.     We know that most of you are thinking
about us  here in Palestine, but it is not enough.    Please do the
following,

        1.  Send  letters to your governments and put pressure,
condemning Israeli  military and settlers' brutal murder attacks against
Palestinian children  and people, calling for putting an end to further
massacres of Palestinians.

        2. Send statements to  the US government to take action and stop
any further killing of innocent people  in Palestine especially children.
To be fair and just for once and make  decisions of sanctions and
punishments against Israel not only against Cuba,  Iraq and other weak
countries of the world.  For once let them not have  double standards.

3.          Send statements to the UN Secretary General, Mr. Kofi Anan,
demanding International protection for the Palestinian people.

Best  Regards.

Inad  Theatre

mh:>)