molly hankwitz on 31 Oct 2000 23:36:24 -0000

[Nettime-bold] more independent media!

The Independent Media Center (imc) affiliated site for the Israel
region.
http://www.indymedia.org.il
The IMC-Israel is a democratic website where anybody can
publish news/views, pictures, audio and video without being
censored.
Since the 8th of October we have got about 6,500 and more
hits per day. We will be start web-casting radio on the web
shortly.
IMC-Israel is based on teamwork. We have set up affinity
groups that deal with different aspects of the Independent Media
Center. You can join our printed-paper editorial group “CAN”
or our video, audio or our website technical group.

Say good-bye to single-issue social groups. Activism has
changed, join the new social revolution.
Come visit our site.
Save us paper and post this email to friends.

IMC group

mh:>)