gmidonnet on 25 Oct 2000 22:14:50 -0000

RE: [Nettime-bold] My Wife's Dripping Wet PUSSY!

Title: RE: [Nettime-bold] My Wife's Dripping Wet PUSSY!

excellent project -- keep up the good work. Except I think the majority of the anti-speech movement is government not corporate instigated [yes there is a difference].

Most corporations are cowards in free-speech issues, seeking the path of least resistance

gilbert midonnet

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Lichty [mailto:voyd@voyd.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 4:26 PM
To: list@rhizome.org
Cc: thingist@bbs.thing.net; nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
Subject: [Nettime-bold] My Wife's Dripping Wet PUSSY!

PART 3 of the Corporate Free Speech Project!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=479503710

Yes, it's 102 in the shade here in Louisiana. And in this heat, my wife's
pussy, Spike (seen in the image), can get pretty skanky.
And when it's bathtime for mama's little girl, she's got one hot, sopping
wet pussy by the time she's done- as you can see right here. I mean, look!
- she's positively dripping!

This exclusive portfolio contains six photos of her damp little puss,
signed by the artist, plus an archive of this installation
on CD.

My Wife's Dripping Wet PUSSY! is part of Mean Mr. Muffin's Corporate Free
Speech Project. For More Information,              please see:
http://www.voyd.com/ebay