integer on 16 Oct 2000 22:46:56 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

00

>Subject: Re: !!  nato.0+55+3d modular  purchase  !!
>Alles downgeloaded!  Thanks again, and bon voyage!  Come back well and happy!
>
>D              A          N      N  K   K  EEEEE
>DD         A   A        NN    N  K  K   E
>D  D     A       A      N  N  N  KK     E
>D  D     AAAAA      N   N N  KK     EEEE
>DD     A           A    N    NN  K  K   E
>D      A              A  N      N  K   K  EEEEE     !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Dave

02

>To: <integer@www.god-emil.dk>
>http://www.themissinglink.f2s.com/
>
>:))
>luv
>l1nk
>:))<
>
>nn respect
>
>nn enkaptur1n
>
>nn enchant1n
>
>nn mmmmmm

l1nk downgeloaded. da.

Netochka Nezvanova - z!mpl! SUPERIOR.
^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t^P
                                                       |       >

i guess you'll have to imagine my
rhythm as you read this.

what is the dream   the dream that feels   that
fleshes out emotion  turns the transcendental into
tangible and visceral     vibrant even perhaps   or
soft    soft too a means (though subtler) towards
touch    a dream of or to touch   as if touching were
the way    the only way   to maintain a space reality
  to capture particle of time    or, more clearly, a

dreamlike conception of the abstract of time
flowing empty to full (if you can make that
distinction) and full to empty
light and lightness   hence communion of flow

something ominous tonight     can't quite place my finger on
something heavy, maudlin

centuries of must and heart brimming from lips not wet enough to
smother melancholy     bitter nightbreath    damp with want    slips
under locked doors with the ease of familiar fog     wrests sleep from
calm bones   sends them tripping to the fire escape to taunt the neon
parading evening sky with one more shoulder bared to brunt inevitable

      dangerous this   cheap poems and