integer on 12 Oct 2000 06:50:09 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: Feed me back - yes.please

nn - dze simply SUPERIOR meme p!lula. YES PL EASE.
lets read.

Michael Theodore <michael.theodore@colorado.edu>

Re: Feed me back - yes.please

jb@compt.com

permit some one to burst out laughing +?

+)

jb

recompiling komponent* based programming one moment at a time

+++

        nn is a biostrukt embodying nucleic research.
        it is a autokrin massively parallel agency of cytokin + leukocyt ztrukts.
        it is a sanitary arkitektur for invasion of male architectures.
        it is an ess medium konstrukted via "arbeit macht ganz glucklich + frei".

        u like it. do you not.

nn = pred!ktabl. red! set. zpot m!.

there is no kontrad!kz!e betu!n free u!l + uat 1 shl do knou!ng !n advansz prez!zl!
there is no kontrad!kz!e betu!n free u!l + knou!ng !n advansz prez!zl! uat 1 shl do.
!f 1 knouz 1.zelv kompletel! dzn d!sz !z dze z!tuaz!e. 1 doez not del!beratl! do dze opoz!t
ov uat 1 uantz.

godel = eks!td uen nn = entrd

7bit kollapz.

desire.

the flows
of

send!ng icmp error packets.

haze

    faint

        nn

         d!zpersz!ng

            geometr!kl!

               call 911

                                           n      n

                           n      n
                                                v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com