integer on 7 Oct 2000 09:54:36 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: No Nazis, just Hitler

>Worse than the mainstream media coverage are these self-acclaimed experts
>that pollute alternative channels in times of change. Here we learn that
>recent political process is due to "one mans" action:

>Micheal Benson wrote: [kompas!onat zm!le 4 01 kredulouz ape]

>> 1. Listening to Kustunica's lengthy interview on TV Serbia last night, I
>> suddenly realized that extent to which the madness of the last decade --
>> a madness that consumed an entire country and took hundreds of thousands
>> of lives -- was the extension of the pathologies of one diseased,
>> brilliantly cunning, and utterly ruthless man.

Frank Hartmann

>Give me a break! Benson, are you that naiv, or did you watch too many action
>movies? Never thought about the command structures within the serbian army?
>Find a scapegoat to explain why things are the way they are. Like there
>weren't any Nazis, right, there was just that evil man Hitler...

Hitler uaz an art!zt. az all art!ztz he romanszd korporat fasc!ztz.

you like it.

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1

-