integer on 28 Sep 2000 19:53:45 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: announce: memegarden mailing list

>please enjoy:

!ez. + plz

>memegarden
>
>memegarden is open to all and unmoderated. memegarden is a community forum for operators of NATO.0+55+3d software. All discussion is welcome.
>
>future plans for memegarden include a public ftp patch repository
>(almost immediately) and online `gallery space` for audio and video.
>suggestions and submissions are welcome.

nn submitz dze folou!ng

http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.10%5e19.g3v.sit.bin
http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.10%5e19.g3v2.sit.bin
http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.antisense.sit.bin
http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.lymphocyte.sit.bin
http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.oc%21m3n3.sit.bin
http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.pathogen.sit.bin
http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.sequenom.sit.bin

+ !f dez!rd ma! l!nk 2

http://eusocial.com/eusocial.com/www/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.glacial.sit.bin

nn alzo u!shez Jeremy Bernstein
luvl! l!f eventz !n generl

+ she shl az!zt uear fez!bl.
Re: memegarden - ! l!ke permeat!ng ur ccccelz evn !f onl! d!g!tal!

thank u dear.
luv.nn

>it's my hope that memegarden will run right alongside currently thriving forums like LEV, FreeSound and max-msp, but will centralize the abundant knowledge and community surrounding NATO.
>
>details follow ----

>to change it back to mail (undigest), the message is "SET memegarden MAIL".
>
>for further information about memegarden, please send a message to operator@bootsquad.com.
>

>updates to memegarden status will appear at:
>
>http://www.bootsquad.com/memegarden/
>
>best,

-

nou u rezt + i read.

hybrid alien lifefields extending the
most delicious of all life forms [_you + onl!]

lv+.nn.

m9ndfukc.macht.fre! _||-
                                                 ee d c b a
                                               rr q p o n m l k j i h g f e d c b a

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1