integer on 28 Sep 2000 09:27:38 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Another election fraud emerging :eR

Slobodan Markovic <twiddle@EUnet.yu>

>> On Sept. 26 the State Election Commission in Yugoslavia announced
>> the results of the Sept. 24 elections. The candidate backed by the
>> U.S. government and the European Union, Vojislav Kostunica, received
>> 48 percent of the vote to President Slobodan Milosevic’s 40 percent.
>> Since neither candidate received more than 50 percent, a run-off
>> election has been set for Oct. 8.
>
>    This is a false information!

BEHOLD!!!

>    Serbian Democratic Opposition,
>    Serbian Renewal Movement and even Serbian Radical Party
>    (which was one of Milosevic's coalition partners) said that
>    Vojislav Kostunica got more than 53% of all votes, while
>    Milosevic got barely 35%.

Slobodan Markovic got 100 percent of

>    Milosevic was heavily beaten in almost all parts of Serbia,

v!olenza + demokraz!e = 01 perfa luv afa!r

>    except maybe on Kosovo and Montenegro. Even police and army
>    forces voted for the opposition candidate.
>
>    I was an election monitor on these elections and I can speak
>    only for myself: on my election place Kostunica beat Milosevic
>    with 444 to 152. After the vote counting was over, all party
>    officials and monitors made a signed report about the results
>    in six copies. Every party has one copy of all reports from
>    each of more than 10.000 voting places in Serbia and any
>    election fraud can be easily proved... if anyone cares to
>    listen...  :-)

= demonztratez furdzr dze sens!b!l!t! ov 01 demo.kraz!e da.
01 vote = 01 shortkut 2 m9nd akt!v!tate +?

>    We will see what happens next...

01 ekstra vote +?

>    Greetings,

ztart 01 revoluz!e 4rom `ur` room +?

- ztart 01 evoluz!e 4rom `ur` bod!.

dance at sea

many seahorses form faithful long-term
pair bonds which are
reinforced by greeting rituals.
the male and female may swim
towards each other and dance
together before changing colour and
mating. the female plants sticky
strings of eggs in the maleıs
pouch, and he broods the embryos
for up to six weeks before going into
labour to produce fully independent
young. it is no wonder that these
bizarre creatures have fascinated people
since at least the time of the ancient
greeks. the first guidebook to the worldıs
seahorses does justice to their beauty and
extraordinary biology, while being a user-friendly
identification handbook and
offering practical advice on the urgent
need for conservation. seahorses: an
identification guide to the worldıs
species and their conservation is by sara
a. lourie, amanda c. j. vincent and heather j. hall

what is the price of
oversimplification

                           n      n
tttrrrrraaaaaaampbpbpul!
                             n      n     n      n
                                           n      n
                n      n                                   n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                             n      n                                          n      n
                                                       n      n
                             n                                          n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                           n      n
                                                v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com