Joshua Goldberg on 25 Sep 2000 12:51:06 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Water-shedding

"Anyone working as a digital artist is building castles made of sand."

-- Jaron Lanier.

I suppose Alan Sondheim can be forgiven for being mostly a writer.

--
Josh Goldberg
josh@goldbergs.com

"I've been ionized, but I'm OK now."