integer on 25 Aug 2000 17:17:36 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

jonathan@kill.com

>I wasn't aware that Hitler subscribed to this list.

monz!eur KORPORAT ARTIST adolf hitler != muzt zubzkr!b 2 dze l!zt
4 he dze l!zt operatez

killyourtv  - hou ver! pathet!k. updat plz ur m9nd konta!nr lo.tekk
GWBushSucks - hou ver! pathet!k. plz updat ur m9nd konta!nr lo.tekk

friendly

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST