Gil Tucker [ateliermobile] on 16 Aug 2000 11:14:59 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Terror in Tune Town

The David v Goliath image that the Napster people would like the world to
belive is just not true.
As  the musician rightly said it`s just corporate entities engaged in a slug
fest. But the one good
thing about all of this is. the napster type technologies are available.
As more and more people are using their brains,skills, and imagination it is
getting increasingly
difficulty for any single entity to monopolize and control the tools and
toys that we need for work
and play.
                  gil tucker