McKenzie Wark on 14 Aug 2000 08:02:51 -0000

[Nettime-bold] help little johnny

Australian fans of Pauline Pantsdown's agit-pop politics
might like to help with her creator Simon Hunt's new
creation, an attack on conservative Prime Minister John
Howard, particularly over reconciliation issues. See
below for how you can help.

"We no longer have roots, we have aerials."
http://www.mcs.mq.edu.au/~mwark
 -- McKenzie Wark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:51:05 EST
From: simon hunt <simonhunt999@hotmail.com>
To: mwark@laurel.ocs.mq.edu.au
Subject: help little johnny - new letter

Dear Friends-
The Little Johnny single "I'm Sorry", a cut-up of John Howard's words by
simon Hunt (formerly Pauline Pantsdown) is not playlisted on radio station
JJJ, because one presenter has spoken out against it at programming
meetings.

If you think it should be programmed, it would be much appeciated if you
could vote for it on the 2JJJ net 50 (you'll need to give your name, age and
suburb).
Just click to
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/net50/vote.htm
to vote.

If you want to check out the video and some corgi photos, go to
http://www.littlejohnny.org
(You'll need Real Player for the video, and can get it via there)

If you're really dedicated,
call the JJJ Super Request line between 6-10pm weekdays
1800-0555-36

or forward this email onto like-minded friends.

Thanks for your help!
simon hunt