ova.kill on 7 Aug 2000 00:06:03 -0000

[Nettime-bold] T.elamonic E.legiac X.-T.ype [100# b-g.in]

[net] wurks.....workz.....whurr.kz.....[100# beginninz]

[they're all texte haz 2 go on]

Telamonic Elegiac X-Type
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
thizz time we sweat in2 a blank space, beginning 2 e[mail]volve in2
n-other, faces collapzed...[no lectronic tendrills allowed. no filtahs
onne. the real timer leans against the shed, her heart pumpin as she cs it,
a wound 2 big, to bloody, ah.........]
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

viscera, vis[urly]couz, viciouz............

[reelin in ah time ah.lur[ch]t]

++mi mouth speex wurdz 2 otherz, mouthz that is, ears withdrawn in2 ah
snailz placing, color drained into a precise like caul

....["the blood!"]....

++bi ah animus savaged, the bac end chewed away bi n-other, blood drenchez
n shit fallz 2wardz gravitee, my eyez slapped with the s[h]ite of it,
..warm washingz re:quired, the animus brave N wiltin, i hold and cannot b
faulted, my curiousitee quenched, my courage manifest, my eyez sting...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

blood....broodz...4bear....

[re:quired time spacings here 2 make u comfortable, ring that safety valve
N run 2 a white& b[l]ackwurd warm place, d-ni N d-fi]

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

eatin away at it

m-mag[ez]in the pain

sparx ov it az it hitz N vice-holdz flesh

panic spurtin in2 grey

screamz ov alurtin p[ain N panic]rogrezz

the attac[k]whore friskin a part corpse

alive with the thrill ov it

hairz n blood mixer

overarcherz hear and re:spond