atty on 29 Jul 2000 13:41:49 -0000

[Nettime-bold] NET-ART00 arena opens August 4th 00

NET-ART00 BLASTS OFF FROM COSTA AZAHAR

The annual net-art arena at http://www.net-art.org opens for its third
season from Festival Benicassim on the Costa Azahar. Voting by visitors
to the site on the listed entries for net-art00 will start on August 4th
and run till the end of '00.

The net-art00 event is intended as an open friendly public arena for
'net-art' where once a year those interested can get together the stuff
we have all been working on and take a look around. By asking you to
vote from 10 to -5 on the sites you will visit we hope we have created a
system (however limited) for you to express your approval, enjoyment
etc. or otherwise of these projects that have been created for the web
during 2000.

NOMINATIONS
net-art00 is now open for nominations from
http://www.net-art.org/nominate.asp. All nominations of web specific art
projects, from the most illustrious to the most humble in origin will be
accepted. Nominations need to have a clear and self contained starting
point, meet the definition at http://www.net-art.org/definition.asp and
cannot have appeared in net-art99 or net-art99 in their present form.

Links
http://www.net-art.org
http://www.net-art.org/nominate.asp
http://www.net-art.org/definition.asp