integer on 28 Jul 2000 09:02:22 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>At 08:52 AM 28/07/00 +0200, integer@www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>>dom!naz!on = propagatd b! dze dom!natd
>
>Well perhaps.

uel. dear.
! am 01 buterfl! hensz
= akua!ntd avec fakt
uen ! = flap m! u!ngz
= 01 z!klone _pred!ktabl!
developz !n .au

>But that's either a fairly neoliberal attitude/slogan, or a flat out
>tautology.

dze velt = 01 tautolog!e.

ud u l!ke 2 shoot rubber bandz
at dze moon 2 n!ght - avec mo! +?

!t = 01 fantast!sch eczper!ensz.
relaxant + en.jo!abl + !mprovz dze !mag!naz!e.

>Not at all up to your usual standard.

uear do buterfl!ez kom 4rom +?
4rom dreamz z!l!.

nn

01 virtual architecture assemblage of crumple-free materie
the chaotic tremor of finite resolution towards the progress of
01 trajectory as noise constantly resetting the trajectory is

    .-.                                                               .-.
   /   \           .-.                                 .-.           /   \
  /     \         /   \       .-.     _     .-.       /   \         /     \
-/-------\-------/-----\-----/---\---/-\---/---\-----/-----\-------/-------\
          \     /       \   /     \_/   `-'     \   /       \     /
            `-'

Cordialement. NN.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.