porculus on 26 Jul 2000 15:14:14 -0000

[Nettime-bold] i belong to daddy

> what about: "property is theft" - j.j. rousseau ...

well if you want to give the property of this wit to rousseau it’s your elegant way
to escape from oxymoron, but permit I render as jesus or machiavel my crablouses to
cesar or my prince.. if I undertand something in liberalism and in its indeniable
force it’s always in not constructing fom a status quo but always keeping only the
durable conditions of the best maximisation for the future, it’s its claimed aim, and
so much that liberalism seems always searching a competitor for making the proof of
its performance. Open society and property and justice and so on are just and only
epiphenomenona : just some temporary rules, modus vivendi etc… justice, liberty,
property are just and only under product or propaganda etc. as art. main one is all
global goods product whatsit, as prosperity, happiness brief surch synonymous words.
Property is so much a mean we see in biothec, the property is the only soft in the
head foundling one for keeping the potential of research.
So Thus question about art and its rewards who care ? good question is what could be
the good condition for its maximisation in the future, and only if art remain a
necessary under product for global performance. but nobody could ‘think’ this whole
thing, this thing is greater than any brain blabla … there you escape from old
utilitarist manière and to be a fucking intellectual in liberalism you you have to do
: in physically implicate yourself (with your money, your work, your ass, your
fatigue etc..).. for instance in closed altern.org if your name is valentin lacambre.
I completely agree with heiko rocktenwald in its ‘But he may not destroy his own
case, by closing down his thing too early.’ But exept that in this strange case of
altern.org. heiko rocktenwald forget a thing, valery lacambre doesn’t destroy his own
case, he proof that free expression is just a mean, not a content and in closing in
advance he prove that : not to the French authority but to his customers. His own
case was not his own. ‘Property is thief’.- Thorsten Schilling.