Station Rose on 29 Jun 2000 12:20:45 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Webcast 113: Anti-Stoerung

STATION ROSE STRreaming-Fahrplan update :

                 dear Gunafa Netizen,

before we set the controls for summer-pause-mode, - dont panic we are still
here-, we will stream a live jam session this thursday directly to your
very harddrives, like a cold summer breeze.

NetSTReams - Webcast 113 at <http://www.stationrose.com>

---> Webcast 113, today THU/29.6.00, 9pm CET:   Die Anti-Stoerung

* Die Anti-Stoerung. (anti-distortion)
A focal point in the visual art of Station Rose 2000.
We develop that right now. When a few years ago our videos were distorted,
we got in trouble.
The artscene didnt like that at all. But as you know, distortion arrived at
TV-commercials as a chic element for advertisers (to demonstrate they know
what is hip  ;-). So forget distortion.

* Performance - always a Schwerpunkt including "Posing in Cyberspace".
great in that little streaming window. Blow it up full screen, and it looks
even better & bigger.

*  No Fucking Games - we are not gamblers & not brokers either.

* Francoise Hardy & Jacques Dutronc -
the brandnew single called "puisque vouz partez en voyage". Brought from a
short trip over the borders to     	France, one of the most beautiful
areas in Europe, and just 2 hours away from Frankfurt.
* as we are getting deeper & deeper in the production of our new book,
chansons are a good relaxation in   contrast to the ascii text world.

* due to social local obligations, we have to go to a vernissage, we cannot
stream
this friday.We are back next week.

Station Rose Info:
STReaming a la Station Rose, started in January 1999, blends performance,
lecture (STR in conversation with guests in the studio) and multimedia jam
sessions into a unique form of Net Art. 112 webcasts have taken place so
far. Main topics in the program of Station Rose webcasts are live-sessions
in realtime, where sounds&visuals are streamed from the studio into the
net. Acoustic highlights during this session are published on vinyl:
"live@home3", incl. remix by Move D, has been be released 22.6/00. Label:
gunafa,
distribution: neuton. Cooperations with Crippled Dick Hot Wax, berlin &
International Deejay Gigolo Records, munich, as well as Move D/source
records.

 The actual "STReaming_Gunafa_Schedule" & the live-dates can be found at
http://www.stationrose.com.

                                                "Cyberspace  is  Our Land!"

stay with us
             station rose   6-2000