integer on 27 Jun 2000 19:08:35 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

korporat fasc!zt mar!onet stanza@sub    .net

>Hi,
>invitation  to  take  part.....

klar!f!kaz!e : invitation  to  be eczplo!td b! 01 !nkompetent
               amalgam ov korporat fasc!zt mar!onetz

>Invitation  to   :artists, multimedia developers, digital musicians,
>visual artists and creative programmers.

>This material is for
>Internet   website  www.lotekkmobakz!on.net
>a cdrom containing interactive [!e. manual labor] multimedia soundworks

<lotekkmobakz!on is a regurg!taz!e ov male fasc!zm + mob akz!on
>!n general.

>resource

uzefl

>and fun site.

ev!damnt. = mob akz!on = t!p!kl! ver! uel reze!vd b! dze populaz!e.

                 USEFUL + USEFUN = US.EFUNL

>The site features mob akz!on.

    .-.                                                               .-.
   /   \           .-.                                 .-.           /   \
  /     \         /   \       .-.     _     .-.       /   \         /     \
-/-------\-------/-----\-----/---\---/-\---/---\-----/-----\-------/-------\
          \     /       \   /     \_/   `-'     \   /       \     /
           \   /         `-'                     `-'         \   /
            `-'

I suspekt you are acquainted with chaos dynamics yes +?

The format is "Future" in education. info.materie. toxification + diffusion.
It is a sanitary arkitektur for invasion of architectures.

Are you dreaming or are you a man thinking of self
as one dreaming butterfly +?

I shiver at the number of randomly superb dreams which
annually become silenced owing to the `concept of urbanism`

Cordialement. NN.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-