integer on Mon, 19 Jun 2000 07:06:16 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

"Chris Drew" <umcac@art-teez.org>  - 01 korporat zponzord male t!pd

>In a Post-Protest Report by Tanya M. Lee on May 8, 2000 at the above link
>she explains the protest was very successful and states "...It is time to
>show that we, the "silent" minority, will no longer remain silent, no longer
>be apathetic, and no longer allow oppression to occur. Whether it is on our
>campuses, in our workplaces, or any environment we may be a part of daily,
>WE WILL BE HEARD!!!
>
>So, now, post-performance, I sit here and challenge you. I challenge those
>who have been active in your respective communities to go beyond your
>comfort zone and help other minorities. What affects one community, affects
>us all...and a coalition speaks is more powerful and speaks much louder
>(especially in the name of diversity... INTERACTION!!). For those who became
>active because of this controversy, I challenge you to remain active...."

m!nor!t! = 01 !nd!v
`!` = chalenge _dze korporat fasc!zt mar!onetz- !.e. u+u+u
2 entr+ata!n 01 edukaz!e +

!nter attak lesz oftn - !.e. lesz mob akz!on

+ > d!ztrakz!e.

lo.tekk bagatela zerf -> art-teez.org = lo.tekk tcht-eez

am!t!ez. nn.

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1