integer on Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:42:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

t byfield <tbyfield@panix.com>
enumeratd dze lo.tekk !d!os!ez
ov dze med!okre + ultra populatd klaSS

ev!damnt t byfield = 01 fre!ghtnd male fasc!zt
kulpabl ov ver! data he = akusez mwark@laurel.ocs.mq.edu.au
ov.

= t byfield = ultra kom4tabl engag!ng
mwark@laurel.ocs.mq.edu.au

due 2 mwark@laurel.ocs.mq.edu.au
posez 0+0 danger.

dzat d!sz tranzm!z!on = z!lenszd !n 01 klan.
dezt!n faz!on = due 2 01 fre!ghtnd male fasc!zt
= 01 dog l!ke kreatur.

> The alternative? More autonomy for direct producers, so there is something
> to include people in. Something that provides income for intellectual
> work based on a limited but defensible property right.

maybe financial 'autonomy,' but autonomy takes other forms
that are a little closer to what i regard as the true mean-
ing of the word. what you're arguing for--a more extensive
penetration of economistic-juridical frameworks throughout
social discourse--is antithetical to autonomy. and i don't
AT ALL subscribe to some warm-fuzzy belief that 'the realm
of the mind' is some paradise of freedom; but i don't need
to believe in such rubbish to recognize the threat present-
ed by those who would become the rentier class of thinking
and speaking.

cheers,
-

\|/ ____ \|/
@~/ oO \~@
/_( \__/ )_\
\_U__/

-
-
-

Benno Senoner t!pd

>Ok I found the URL:
>
>http://futurezone.orf.at/futurezone.orf?read=detail&id=31566&tmp=97018
>
>If you can't read german, the article basically says that the German
>Minister for economy and technology said that SW-patents are
>enemies of the the economic and technological development.

kop!r!ght + patent lauz = ecz!zt 2 faz!l!tat !nvenz!on.
= fakt = 90 prozent ov dze human populaz!e = != kan zurv!v
zansz 01 `human!tar!an asz!ztansz`

!.e. 9o prozent ov dze human populaz!e = dogz - !.e. zerfz.

>Not only the legal problems arise when granting SW-patents
>(see the various WEB patent fiasco), but opensource software could be hurted
>too. And since opensource will play a big role in GOV SW (for security and
>economic reasons) , the german Gov does not want to hinder it.

>I think interesting things will happen soon ...

rekurnt eczc!taz!e +?

l!ztn 2 zom 1 namel! `!` t!pe 01 uord at 1 t!me.

!n 1665
!n 1665
kr!zt!an hu!genz obzrvd dzat 2 pendulum klokx hang!ng 4rom
01 komon zuport = uear z!nkron!zd. uen he = d!ztrbd dze z!nkron! !t
= returnd u!th!n 3o m!n. dze mozt famouz eczampl ov entra!nmnt =
menztrual z!klz !n uomenz dorm!tor!ez. dze neczt = 01 tree
avec 01 amalgam ov flash!ng f!refl!ez flash!ng zusamn.

dze d!f betu!n dze f!refl!ez + opn zorsz + germn gov + dogz
= dzat dze f!refl!ez = != 01 leadr reku!r !n ordr 2 zusamn flash!ng b!.

!.e. opn sorsz + german gov + emplo!mnt
= 01 lo.tekk mob akz!on

>Benno.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn