Tom_Gray on Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:51:45 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> The Ideology of Immateriality

From:  Tom Gray@MITEL on 06/12/2000 03:47 PM

There have been many claims that the new economy is producing only 'McJobs.'
However is there any evidence of this. We are experiencing one of the greatest
booms in historry with an enormous creation on non-inflationary wealth with
major increases in employment and income. What evidence is there that this is
marked only by a large incease in the number of minimum wage jobs? The evidence
all points the other way.

Felix Stalder <stalder@fis.utoronto.ca> on 06/11/2000 02:59:18 PM