han on Fri, 26 May 2000 18:49:13 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Independent Media Center Belgium

Brussels 24.05.00
han Soete
han@skynet.be
0476 533 188
Independent Media Center Belgium

>From 9 until 11 June there will ben the conference of the Unice in Brussels
(Belgium).  De Unice is the European confederation of Employers.  During
this event Attack Belgium together with other organization organizes some
events.  The main event will take place on the 10th of June.  There will be
a rally and a counter conference with people like José Bové.
We want to use this opportunity to set up an Independent Media Center in
Brussels (Belgium). We are a group of media activists with different
background.  We hope that many Media activists in Belgium will join the
project.
On the 10 th of June we can make use of the space of Brussels 2000.
	To make arrangements, discuss the indymedia concept we want to organize a
meeting on the 3 th june.
If you would like to join in on the project, you or tour organization want
to give support, .... if you are a media activist, .... Or you just want to
know what all this is about you are welcome on the 3 the June in the Bar of
the Nova cinema.

3 june
14 u NOVA Cinema
Arenbergstraat nr 3
1000 Brussel

for indymedia Belgium (under construction)
						han Soete

* More information on indymedia : www.indymedia.org
* More information on Unice and ATTACK : www.attac.org
* More information on the Belgium IMC